Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.02.2010, 22:44   #36
johnick
www.tattoo-spb.ru

Галерея: 194
Комментарии: 2187
johnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспоримаjohnick репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Ответ: Intenze (tattoosuperstore.com)

Марио Барт представляет новые сеты:

Mario Barth Gold Label:

“Mario Barth has been personally developing this product for five years, and he is proud to say that this advanced pigment is the first pigment made sterile without the use of radiation, and has been certified by an accredited laboratory to still be considered sterile after one year in the bottle.” - Patent Filed
This 1 ounce color set includes nineteen colors formulated to fit your needs, which includes:

Snow White Opaque, Bright Red, Flesh Pot, True Magenta, Bright Orange, Light Green, Hard Orange, Blue Sky, Light Purple, Banana Cream, Lime Green, Lining Black, Cherry Bomb, Light Brown, Lemon Yellow, Dark Chocolate, Mario's Blue, Fleshpot, and Mario's Light Blue.

Dragon Color Tattoo Ink Set:

This 1 ounce color set includes six colors formulated to fit your needs, which include:
Dragon Yellow, Dragon Turquoise, Dragon Red, Dragon Blue (Dark), Mario's Dragon Green (Dark), Mario's Dragon Green (Light).

Model: tattoo ink
Shipping Weight: 2lbs
915 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: Intenze Products

Intenze Bowery Ink by Bowery Stan Moskowitz:

This 8 color pigment set was matched by tattoo legend Bowery Stan Moskowitz to be the true colors that he used while tattooing down on the Bowery.

*Free Limited Edition Bowery Ink T-Shirt When you purchase a Bowery Ink Color Set.
*While supplies last.

About Bowery Stan:
"My name is Stanley Moskowitz, and I was born the son of Sailor Willie Moskowitz; who apprenticed under the legendary Charlie Wagner.
At the age of 12, I did my first tattoo of a flower on my father's leg as Billy Jones (Jonesy) watched- I would later become his apprentice.
At 14 years old, I began tattooing full-time on the Bowery, and I never looked back.
The pigments in this box are the true colors we used down on the Bowery, and my ********* of saying 'thank you' to my father and Jonesy by keeping these traditions alive.
If you are looking to do real Old School style tattoos, then you should only be using these colors and that's it."
Thank You for your support. Good luck and God bless tattooing,
Bowery Stan

This 1 ounce color set includes eight colors formulated to fit your needs, which includes:
Green, Yellow, Brown, Black, Irish Green, Red, Blue, White
johnick вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Ответить персонально